Matakana Hinterland Tour
- Varighed: 7 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Warkworth, Matakana Coast Wine Country
- Produkt kode: DTMHINT
Hinterland Tour includes Lunch, all entry fees and tastings
This is the ultimate, all-inclusive New Zealand lifestyle tour. A day of engaging and hands-on touring, escape for the day and learn everything there is to know about living in New Zealand. From Oyster shucking to sheep shearing and a Maori village tour, you'll come away feeling like you got to know the 'real' New Zealand.
Ex Auckland, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Ex Matakana, 10:00am – 4:30pm
Ex Auckland $495 pp
Ex Matakana $445 pp
Minimum 4 pax - $100 extra pp for less than 4 pax
- Fully all-inclusive tour
- Delicious gourmet lunch
- Goody bag to keep
- Tastings at 1 food stop, *chocolate, cheese or honey
- 2 activities from the following selection: *oyster farm tour aboard the shuckle ferry, glass bottom boat tour on NZ oldest marine reserve, sculpture trail, *Maori village tour or sheep shearing show. *star activity options chosen unless special request is specified
- Visit NZ wool retail products store
- Tastings at 2 vineyards
- Door to door transport
- Maps & water
- Knowledgeable local guide
Our vehicles are comfortable, air conditioned vehicles.
- Enjoy a fresh, delicious New Zealand menu lunch including lamb and locally caught snapper fish, a delicacy
- Visit the beautiful Omaha Beach and view awe-inspiring pouwhenua (carved Maori posts). Choose to watch or partake in a friendly game of rugby – our national game; what every New Zealand child grows up playing.
- Choose to include a Maori village tour, providing a unique 17th century insight into pre-European Maori life within a Papakainga and Pa (fortified village) or enjoy a sheep shearing show, where you get to feed baby lambs (seasonally dependent)
- Choose to include a NZ Food Oyster Tour and savor some of the country’s fresh, plump succulent oysters. Discover the art of shucking an oyster. Doing the Oyster Farm Tour aboard the small ferry is an option for private groups of 6 or more. Meet the growers and enjoy historical Harbour anecdotes given by the charming farm owner. Experience the harvest up close. Add 60 minutes to time and $50pp.
- Visit the New Zealand Wool Products retail store; New Zealand wool products make for a fantastic memento or souvenir to take home.
- Take home a Matakana Coast Goody Bag to remind you of everything you enjoyed on tour.