Matakana Gardens and Arts Tour
- Trvanie: 6 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Warkworth, Auckland
- Kód produktu: LTMG&ART
Gardens & Art Tour includes food, wine and garden & art locations
Discover inspiration for your own creative interests or simply enjoy a fun day out with friends. Embark on a journey deep into the world of our talented local artists and green fingers, soaking up their beautiful art works and picturesque gardens.
• Visit a beautiful garden
• Enjoy a tour round a hand-made pottery factory & gallery
• Stroll a picturesque sculpture trail
• Indulge in wine tasting & lunch
• Visit a local art gallery
Ex Auckland, 8.30am – 3.30pm
Ex Matakana, 9.30am – 2.30pm
Ex Auckland $285 pp
Ex Matakana $235 pp
Minimum 4 pax - $50 extra pp for less than 4 pax
- Morning tea & Antipasto platter lunch
- Clifftop coastal garden visit
- Sculpture trail
- Wine tasting
- Art Gallery
- Pottery factory tour
- Door-to-door transport
- Local guide, maps & water
Our vehicles are comfortable, air conditioned vehicles.
- Visit Omaio Garden, meaning a place of 'peace and tranquility' in Maori. Walk the trails that weave through 7.2 hectares of mainly NZ natives. Enjoy morning tea with the creator, Liz Morrow.
- Meander along a 2.5km trail dotted with a variety of artwork from sound installataions to floating sculptures. Set against the backdrop of nature and a stunning vineyard, this is where art & wine entwine.
- Enjoy a local Art Gallery showcasing a variety of contemporary, indoor and outdoor works across a variety of mediums. Soak up creations that include painting, object, photography, video, sculpture and installations.
- Tour NZ's largest producer of hand made pottery - the Morris and James Pottery Factory and Gallery. Home to unique highly glazed pottery, designs reflect the surrounding nature.
- There is the option to swap the pottery factory tour with a visit to the Matakana Botanicals Factory, previously known as Le Floriales.