Matakana Craft Beer & Sheds Tour
- Varighed: 5 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Warkworth, Auckland
- Produkt kode: BTMCB&S
Matakana Craft Beer & Sheds Tour includes lunch, tastings and entrance fees
Indulge in delicious food, craft beers and wine via the ‘blokes in sheds’ that innovate and create – maybe even find the odd car enthusiast en route! Soak up the great company, admire their creations and enjoy savouring the best of what the Matakana Region has to offer. No airs and graces here – just good food, beer and blokes in sheds.
• Visit impressive bloke’s sheds
• Cider tasting
• Craft beer brewery tour
• Hearty gourmet lunch
• Smoke House
• Innovate water
• Beer Bar
Ex Auckland, 11am – 5.30pm
Ex Matakana, 12pm – 4.30pm
Ex Auckland $320 pp
Ex Matakana $270 pp
Minimum 6 pax - $50 extra pp for less than 6 pax
- All entrance fees
- Cider, beer & smokehouse tastings
- Brewery lunch
- Door to door service
- Local guide, maps & water
Our vehicles are comfortable, air conditioned vehicles.
- Enjoy the company of colourful characters sharing their stories and their sheds. We kick off with a local collector of ‘toys for boys’ stored in one of the ultimate man sheds with epic rural views & hang out space.
- Indulge in the hearty, smokey flavours on offer at the Smokehouse. This shed is the tastiest yet – taste delicious buffalo biltong or hot smoked Akaroa salmon. Study the smoker up close to learn how this family team make it happen.
- Enjoy a visit to an apple orchard to taste apple cider. 'No lolly water here' says Lesley, our passionate grower of cider apples.
- Soak up a true tale of kiwi ingenuity from the developer of Eco Systems. Starting with the discovery of quality water in his bore, and then dealing with the issue of getting it to the consumer without plastic, this is
an inspiring story of kiwi nouse.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of our local craft beer brewery before enjoying a delicious meal, specially cooked to complement the robust flavours.
- Finish the day by sampling more local craft beers at a local pub - the perfect way to wrap up a day enjoying the sights and flavours of Matakana Coast.
Inquire now to save your preferred date.