Matakana Golf and Fishing Tour
- Duration : 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Warkworth, Auckland
- Product code : BTMG&F
The perfect bloke’s day out, light activity followed by a lunch and a relaxing fishing trip about Kawau Island for a few snapper. Great for stags or family & friend groups wishing to share a fun memorable experience together. We are responsible hosts and non alcoholic drinks and light beer is encouraged; intoxication is discouraged.
Plenty of time for relaxing in between!
Ex Auckland, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Ex Matakana, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Ex Auckland - $530 pp
Ex Matakana - $480 pp
Minimum 6 pax - $50 extra pp for less than 6 pax
- $10 pp for beer tasting
- $50 pp to swap golf for military arts
- Bakery or Brewery lunch
- Morning tea
- Green fees
- Fishing trip
- Door to door service
- Local guide, maps & water
Our vehicles are comfortable, air conditioned vehicles.
- Start the day with a round on Omaha Golf Course - a fairly flat course beside the water's edge that's perfect for getting to know each other.
- Gone Fishing' - Enjoy the company of our local skipper en route to the best secret snapper fishing spots.
- Soak up sights like the Kawau Island copper mine and the Motarekareka Island ship wreck en route.
- Flexible itinerary - golf can be swapped for military skill of arms including archery/axe throwing/target shooting.
- Choose a hearty lunch at a craft beer brewery in between activities or enjoy a takeaway lunch to eat on board the boat from our award-winning local bakery.
- A great option for stags looking for an alternative to a booze-fuelled night out. Make your special occasion a memorable 'Matakana Style' day out.