Matakana Hens Tour
- Durata: 5 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Warkworth, Matakana Coast Wine Country
- Cod produs: LTMHENS
Hens Tour includes lunch, tastings, craft experiences & gifts for the bride to be
The Matakana Hens Day Out is the perfect way to spend quality time with friends and family in the lead-up to your most special occasion. Relaxed and fun with a unique mix of delicious food, wine and candle or jewellery gift making, the day runs at a leisurely pace to give you plenty of time to catch up. The day’s experiences include gifts for the bride to be, as well as the opportunity to meet the local craftspeople/producers and hear their stories and philosophies.
Two art experiences, two wine tastings & vineyard lunch and one food experience. For the morning, select two of the following:
- Hand made soy candles store and demonstration *
- Pottery factory tour and gallery *
- Matakana Botanicals factory
- Glass bead jewellery demonstration & store
- Katya Maker boutique styling advice & store
Followed by vineyard lunch, two wineries and/or cider tasting then one food producer of chocolates*, cheese or olive oil. Activity options with * are chosen automatically unless a special request is specified.
Would your hen prefer a little more adventure? Talk to us about adding in Archery or a fun canoe trip up the Puhoi River to your day!
5 hours 30 mins
Ex Auckland, 9am – 3:30pm
Ex Matakana, 9.30am – 3pm
Ex Auckland $285 pp
Ex Matakana $245 pp
Minimum 6 pax - $50 extra pp for less than 6 pax
- Antipasto platter lunch
- Door to door tastings and activities
- Gifts for the bride
Our vehicles are comfortable, air conditioned vehicles.
- Handmade soy candle store and demonstration. A behind the scenes tour of candle construction where everyone participates in building the bride’s very own hand crafted soy candle. Your bride selects a scent and a glass vessel, then it’s all hand on in assisting the pour of the hot wax. It’s a heap of fun and a lovely keepsake.
- Glass bead & jewellery making store and demonstration. Bright, unique beads are selected by the hens
to create a bracelet or earrings for the bride to be. One bead is especially created on the spot, perhaps with the big day’s colour theme in mind.
- A boutique dress store & personal styling session with local stylist Katya Maker is perfect for the bride and mother of the bride or the whole party. Discover your very own style with expert advice. Confidence comes easy when you’re looking and feeling great on the big day.
- Visit NZ’s largest handmade pottery factory and gallery. An exclusive factory tour where you learn the
craft from the clay extraction, throwing a pot, to the artist free-hand glazes.
- A vineyard antipasto platter lunch with fantastic local wines is often the highlight of the day. Relax,catch up, share some laughs and create special memories amidst a beautiful setting.
- A slow pace with plenty of time for relaxing encourages bonding between family and friends, helping everyone get to know each other before the main event.