Matakana Feast Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Auckland
- Product code: DTMFeast
Matakana Feast Tour includes lunch and tastings
Discover the delicious tastes of fresh Matakana produce. Meet the maker or grower of Matakana delights and discover the taste sensation. The quality and care our passionate locals instill in the creation of their produce is evident in the taste sensations you will experience.
Special event available once a year in 20th September to 14th October! Run in conjunction with the Matakana Village Feast celebrations.
The Matakana Feast Tour includes visits to 1 winery as well as 3 to 4 local producers
4.5 hours of local experience & pick up
6.5 hours when including Auckland pick up
Ex Auckland – 9am –4pm
Ex Matakana – 10pm – 2.30pm
Ex Auckland $325 pp
Ex Matakana $275 pp
Minimum 2 pax
- Antipasto platter lunch
- Tastings at 3 to 4 boutique food stops
- Tastings at 1 vineyard
- Central pick up point in Matakana Village and Auckland Sky Tower
- Knowledgable local guide
- Maps & water
- Visits to other local attractions as time allows
Our vehicles are comfortable, air conditioned vehicles.
- Meet colourful, talented locals along the way; enjoy their stories of how their ventures established and flourished.
- Enjoy a delicious antipasto platter lunch at a beautiful winery - another opportunity to sample the delights of this region
- Savor quality artisan foods hand-crafted with passion - handmade chocolates, Mahurangi oysters, gelato made with local berries, freshly roasted coffee beans and world-class olive oil. This tour must be good for you!
- Along the way, soak up Matakana Coast’s beautiful and diverse scenery. Rolling countryside, golden beaches, sunny coastline - this is our backyard and it truly is spectacular.